Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays



I'm writing just a quick note today to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Chanuka, Merry Festivus or whatever it is you celebrate (or not) at this time of year.

While I don't traditionally have a tree at home (because I normally celebrate Christmas with family in NY), Fred insisted on getting a small tree, pictured here, which added a very nice touch to the living room this year. The tree is actually a rosemary bush shaped to look like a tree and it adds such a wonderful scent to the room. It's absolutely wonderful.

an image before the fireplace is lit. I'm looking forward to spending time by the fire.

So, whatever you're doing this holiday season,I wish you all the best. I hope that 2009 brings you even more love, peace and happiness.
Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus